allthehacks4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this site and its owner

Go down

About this site and its owner Empty About this site and its owner

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi everyone my name, or my online alias name is TheSource.I think it is a pretty self explained alias for this site a s I am the only only person who will be able to add content that gives instructions or recommendations on this site and everything that i put on my site has been tested by me or a close friend.
This sites purpose  is to offer visitors a wide range of guides and tutorials on things that i think are important to people in the 21st century.If you are not happy with  anything on my site or you have suggestions for the content on my site, you can contact me through email at obelisk206517@gmail.com .I have anything from console guides, pc building, product recommendations, to simple Q+A.
I would like everything here in the comments and posts to be kept as clean as possible, so as I can find requests for things more simply instead of sorting through junk.Thank you, and I hope you find what you are looking for on my site. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://allthehacks4u.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum